Careers with the New Home Team
Real Estate Agents
- How do I become a Real Estate Agent?
- You can find information on how to become a Real Estate Agent (in Washington State) at the Department of Licensing's Real Estate page or at the John L Scott website.
- How do I become an agent with the New Home Team?
- Our General Manager, Bruce Hoffman, allocates and assigns (John L Scott) agents to sit at and to show our model homes at various communities. If you would like to be considered for one of these positions, please contact Bruce.
- What if I am not available on certain days?
- At the New Home Team we try to have a site agent and a "backup agent" (or alternate, or second site agent) assigned to each community so that there can always be someone available to sit at the community. We also offer one-time and short-term opportunities, such as open houses at our non-community or resale homes and to cover vacations or scheduling conflicts for other agents.
- There are no positions currently available at the New Home Team office.